- Equipped with the Tape for evacuation (Out) separately from Tape for supply (IN)
- Process the taping by thermo compression bonding with cover tape after program.
- Usable without any change for mounted operation.
- Scissile the tape after programming as necessary.
Eliminate ROM programming operation error
- could have programmed…by oversight….Eliminate the outflow of blank rom
- Eliminate the NG due to bentness of lead caused by operator.
- Eliminate the program error by master program download via LAN
Simplified Stamp Function
- Identifiable ROM version of the device by automatic stamp to programed device
|Interface||USB2.0 SD card (for master-file transportation)|
|Socket adaptor||Special adaptor for MS-01|
|Size(WxHxD)/Weight||85.5(W)x170(D)x60.5(H) / 660g|
JIS C 0806-3:2010 Embossed carrier tape
(IEC 60286-3:2007 ANSI/EIA-481D-2008)
|Target top cover tape||Top cover tape with Heat-Fusible adhesives|
|Tap carrying method||Carrier system||Pulse motor and belt driven type|
|Rom Carrying method||Pulse motor(cam method) with rotary actuator|
Less then 1/1000
Without deformed tape and Caused by Roms
|Measure for safety||Emergency stop switch
|Control||PC||FA personal computer|
|OS||Microsoft Windows ™ 7 Professional SP1 (Japanese)|
||Liquid crystal display, key board, mouse|
|Utility||Power||AC100V single phase 50/60Hz 200VA|
|Supplied cable IEC60320 – JIS C 8303 (Class I) 3m|
|Others||Paint color||N9.5 half eggshell paint|
|Size||540(D)x1125(W)x970(H) mm without PC|